LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anandakumara MB (Lawyer)     13 July 2010

Enquiry against the police regarding the recruitment

I have complant the against the police in karnataka regarding his recruitment POlice involved in Criminal case before joining the police dept . The Dy SP enquired  and not properly conduct the enquiry. Regardinfg the same submit the petetion to IGP officer again he has to conduct the enquiry. I have sumitted the RTI application against the same give the details about the petetion. The IGP officer making 6 months over not  taking enquiry against the police and not given the information for the RTI also which is over 3 months.

Weather we can file the Writ  in the HC of karnaytaka aginst the police nad IGP??

Alternate law to support to conduct enquiry and desciplinary action against the police.

Learning

5 Replies

Daksh (Student)     13 July 2010

Dear Mr.Anandakumara MB,

If you are not getting the proper information sought for throught RTI then there is a inbuilt mechanism for the same and being availaibility of equal efficatious remedy the filing of writ petition is barred.

Best Regards

Daksh

Anandakumara MB (Lawyer)     15 July 2010

I have file the Writ against the S.P and IGP also we can include the police officer.

Anandakumara MB (Lawyer)     16 July 2010

I have filed the petetion against the police to the SP and IGP regarding the his recruitment  ( ie, he is involved in criminal case before joining the police dept) but they are not conduct enquired properly. They have  failed to provide proper answers  to the petetion filed. I have filed RTI application to seek enquiry reports still they are not provided. From the above shall file the Writ against the police  and SP and IGP??

What type of writ we can file and shall we include the police in this writ??? and whar are the consequnces of the law ???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register