Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh   30 September 2019

Encroachment area in society

Hi,

Please advice,

I am staying in Dwarka, Delhi

I kept shoe rack in front of my house that is in corner ,no body comes at my place ,secretary of my society called my up to keep at home in place of common area,I told him to first remove flower pots and pot stand from  complete society from common area than only I would remove,he denied ,

In this case ,what we  have right to do ,Shall i keep thing as it is because it is not coming in passege of society.

what action they can take?

What I do?

Learning

4 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 October 2019

The posting suggests no legal issues.

Mrs J.Timothy (Home Maker)     02 October 2019

My president encroach common Elavetor area.He covered Elavetor with plastic sheet.from that back side of plastic sheet he is throwing garbage hairs and mud water from his pots.I am very fed-up and mentally disturbed.Suggest me please what I can do

My president encroach common Elavetor area.He covered Elavetor with plastic sheet.from that back side of plastic sheet he is throwing garbage hairs and mud water from his pots.I am very fed-up and mentally disturbed.Suggest me please what I can do

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register