LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gurudevsingh (Pensioner)     10 May 2012


My brother has encroached open drainage land area of about 500 sq.feet and has built compound. Now the municipal authorities had given notice on his name.It is coming under corporation area. almost all the residents have encroached the open drain gutter area and living for the past 40 years.. My querry is whether that piece of land can be registered in the name of my brother, because now the mainunderground drainage pipeline is constructed by the corporation.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register