LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amar Lal Soni (au)     23 April 2018

Employer not updating date of joining

Employer is not updating Date of Joining , as they didn't deposit 3-years PF. After 3-years they deposit the PF. I left the company , now they are not updating the current date of joining . They are saying , they will update DOJ from the date of deposit of PF in EPFO. If this happen , I loose 3-years of service records. Pls advice.

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 April 2018

Show your appointment letter or attendance register as evidence to PF authorities on their online website.Alongwith submit your grievance in that website.Officials will take action on management.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 April 2018

Did you submit HR/PF forms and keep copies?

If yes IT has dates (DOJ-date of signature) on IT.

Were you eligible for PF coverage/contribution from DOJ?

Did establishment supply PF number in writing?

Did establishment deduct PF and show in salary slips with PF number?

Has establishment deposited PF (pending for 3years as in your case)? If yes, how do you know about IT?

Has establishment stated in writing that DOJ shall be date of deposit?

Have you written under proper acknowledgment to supply the pF number and a/c slips of each year?

Do you have copies of job advt, job application, interview call letter, selection letter, offer letter, appointment letter, I.card, salary slips, resignation letter and IT’s POD/acknowledgment, Exit forms, NOC/NDC, service certificate, Relieving letter, Form16, FnF statement  etc ..

All of these are irrefutable evidence towards DOJ-LWD…………

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 April 2018

Write a gentle letter under proper acknowledgment to good offices of establishment; MD/CEO/Chairman and submit your request and representations made and minutes……………and ask to correct the record…

Send copies and grievance to RPFC.

Try to meet the RPFC in EPFO with copies and ask to resolve…

Pursue thru RTI…..

Your issue should get resolved…

You may also evaluate option to agitate in Consumer Forum, Lok Adalat, Civil courts…with your own very able senior LOCAL counsels of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Labor/service/consumer matters and having successful track record and worth his/her salt..

Amar Lal Soni (au)     25 April 2018

I have Epf passbook and appointment letter

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 April 2018

If you were eligible for PF coverage from DOJ then that is the day/date from which your PF coverage si to be provided..

Meet RPFC in person.. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register