Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subhra Kanti Das (Art & Design Teacher)     22 June 2015

Employer not submitting pf

Dear Sir,

I, Subhra Kanti Das, worked as a Teacher with Sanjeewan Vidyalaya Panchgani from August 2012 to 18th April 2015. I left the Job and as per the rules I was applied for the PF withdrawal forms 10 & 19C due to financial problem and medical treatment for my father at Ruby General Hospital Kolkata. But when I checked the PF Balance online, I found my previous employer has not submitted my deducted PF amount from salary and employer share from January 2015 to 18th April 2015 at my PF account. Due to that they are not submitting my PF withdrawal forms 10 & 19C also, when I required money very badly.

Hereby I am attaching some documents for your reference.

Please advise me what I supposed to do.

Waiting for your advice...

Yours sincerely

Subhra Kanti Das

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 June 2015

The PF withdrawal forms are to be attested and submitted by employer to concerned PF office within 5 days and acknowledgment issued by PF office  (for employee) is to be supplied by employer to employee by effective mode of communication. You may demand it by Redg. Post only followed by email.

The employer can be penalized for delay.

Declinature to attest PF forms is offence.

Non Payment of deducted PF contribution amounts to fraud and a criminal complaint can be lodged with police.

Although the PF office has noted the offence but has not acted.

You can lodge complaint thru RPFC in nearest PF office with a copy to RPFC of the concerned PF office, Addl CPFC of the state, CPFC, and follow up thru RTI as well. You can issue notice/legal notice. You can pull them to DCDRF. All of these/any of these…………. should add godspeed.

You can demand to initiate 7A proceedings and demand that you be made intervening party.

You can lodge complaint with Board with which it is affiliated, State Education Act officials.

You can also agitate thru Employee’s/Trade Unions.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     22 June 2015

Dear Sir,

It's his bounden duty to submit and if he fails to do so, It will fall under the Criminal Breach of Trust on his part. Send him a legal notice initially and if he still fails to submit, file a complaint against him.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Adv

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register