Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

n.lakshminarayana   04 September 2017

Employer not settle the salary dues

Dear sir,

I WAS JOINED IN ONE PRIVATE ORGANISATION AS PURCHASE MANAGER ON 16-1-2014. UP TO MAY 2015 THIS MANAGEMENT MAINTAIN THE OFFICE IN BANJARA HILLS, AFTER THAT DUE TO FINANCIAL CRISES THEY HAVE CLOSED THE OFFICE AND MD TOLD ME , AS SOON AS TAKEN NEW BUILDING/OFFICE , THEY WILL CALL ME. FROM THAT DAY ONWARDS MD AND ANOTHER DIRECTOR IS TAKING THE WORK OVER PHONE, WHICH I AM ATTENDING FROM MY HOUSE. TILL DATE THEY ARE NOT GIVING THE SALARY AND THEY ARE POST PHONING THE DATES FOR FINALISE THE ACCOUNT. I CAME TO UNDERSTAND THEY SOLD THE ORGANISATION AND THEY TRYING TO CHEATING THE EMPLOYEES FOR NOT SETTLING THE DUE. SO PLEASE ADVISE , HOW I HAVE TO PROCEED FOR GETTING MY SALARY DUES.  AWAITING FOR YOUR VALUABLE ADVISE.

REGARDS

LAKSHMINARAYANA

CELL NO.9849745364

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

What efforts you made at your own to get your salary? Did you make any formal correspondence with the company authorities, and if so, with what response?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 September 2017

How the attendace was marked earlier and later when you were asked to work from home?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 September 2017

If the company has been sold/takenover then did employer supply you any communication/notice?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register