LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Employer not providing experience certificate

Sir I have joined Kendriya Vidyalaya sangathan in Nov 2010 , right from joing period they started pressurizing me and others , but other succumbed to pressure but I challenged them regarding the monopoly practices and their memo culture.

As I was alone their they have made everykind of paper , may be some times I have overreacted but as per my work as a PGT PHYSICS I was completely dedicated .

There were rumors that the lady principal wants to marry her daughter with me , so he is being nice to me all the time. Later on she started framing me knowing that might be I also know these thing , I found some times she used filthy words too.

Other part of story may be that she was also told that I am interested in her daughter as per my parents , but till that time she knows as I know , I think she started to puzzle me by giving many different types of job threting memos.

Finally I registered a complain at police station that she may book me in cases like harassment may be of type women harassment or children's bullying . 

There were some wrong from that side also from my side , she tried to put his supremacy and I put mine , people say this like JAL mai rahkar magar saI bair.

So I finally wrote a condional regisnation to higher authority about she interfering with my work of teaching and work which she does not know , even he with his teachers send me out from board practical without following due process.

True she is supream has high approach but they does not accepted my conditional resignation.

After 15 to 20 days on 13 march 2013 .

Rather on 13 march 2013 ,suddenly regional office made the termination at 2:30 pm and send it on 13 march 2013 itself by mail and I received it as a email copy only and when  my duty on same day completed at 4:00 pm principal given this to me , but he did not call me before duty was over.

I don't know what was that emergency as I just told them on same day around 11 a.m.  that you are also doing wrong by manipulation of new class vacancies , might be that was the reason of emergency. 

I accepted it as I have already send a conditional resignation citing reasons why I do not want to work there.

Everything was OK then , as per my belief I given my best to students in my subject regardless what was going on there , my result was 100% there but as they made all papers by puzzeling me I do not want to fight with them to waist my time , but later on I asked for the reason of termination they told , the student are getting bad impact of this so I terminated , buy I was not using students they were using them and they use it often.

The problem is that I just asked them the experienced certificate as per required format but they keep on sending termination letter with wrong entries .

My question is that do I have write to get experienced certificate as per my new employee , if yes they will not give it so where do I approach.

I worked in KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA IN M.P.  and regional office was in BHOPAL.

PLEASE GUIDE ME.

My

Learning

6 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 July 2016

The posting contains more of opinions than facts. Any suggestion or opinion would be hasty.

(Guest)

Thanks for responding...

Now if someone does with planning I can't get proof.

My only question was neither they have proof but they can frame it , as they told have given reason for termination as students are getting bad impact , OK fine you have given termination letter , I was also resigning.

My query is will I have right to getexperience certificate as per performa demanded by my new employer. Or whether I have right to get my experience certificate.

( they will not give me any proof this is well understood.)

I only demanding my experience certificate for the period I worked or they can deny it by any ground after my termination , if yes to whom I should complain , regarding not getting experience certificate?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 July 2016

Service Certificate should be supplied to all employees.

Why your next employer want it as per format decided by it only? 

(Guest)

Its is a state government job , so they have their own format style . As per government guidelines to check fake experience certificate they need it in their own format.

Different departments need it in different format. Though it is not giving too much benefit ,

But my point is if I have worked their , they must give it.

(Guest)

When they are asked about experience certificate , repeatedly they are sending service record that your job is terminated , also the service record has termination date is earlier then appointment , means irregularities .

Only the following is what their complete "praman patra " concludes to...

" 18-10-2014 is the date of appointment and on date 13.02.2013 he was terminated . "

they are still knowingly doing this , cavilliar approach.

Means they are still have gruzes even after 3 years , I don't know why they are still want to show they are best  , or behaving like you are needy we are not like Wise.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 July 2016

If the record is erroneous then they should rather apologize for the error and thank for feedback and supply the corrected one.

Approach the highest authority in writing and under proper acknowledgment.

Move court if required and claim for damages.

Consult a very able  counsel specializing in labor/service matters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register