Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satprakash Arora   09 April 2019

Employer doing document forgery & cheating employees

Employer Doing Document Forgery & Cheating Employees

I was working with an organization for the past 3 years. We had the leave policy that was uploaded on the company's HRMS portal, it said that leaves will get encashed as per Gross Salary.
I was offered a cross-department promotion sometime in August 2018. I refused the promotion and told them that I would not be able to do justice since I will be leaving in a few months. This entire conversation was verbal, done through a skype meeting.
On Nov 21, 2018, I resigned and with prior discussion, my last day was set to 31st December 2018. However, it got extended to 10th January. Till this date, we never received any communication regarding a policy change in the Leave Policy.
I can see that they have uploaded a new leave policy on 14th February 2019 and made it effective from 01st of November. So, they are creating backdated documents and policies, to cheat their employees. 
Can I file a criminal case against them on the grounds of document forgery?

Learning

1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     09 April 2019

foregery cannot be proved in above case. However if you suffered any financial loss then you can take legal action against them. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register