Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RaviSK (engineer)     17 July 2013

Emi paying for house from wifes account

Hi all,

I and my wife both working and have bought house jointly 4 years back. Registration was done with both  Name's.

we taken loan from SBI and EMI is deducting from Wife's salary account. The reason was my wife is younger and would get Less intrest rate. The EMI  has been deducting from wife's account.

I kept  50% of EMI as standing order from My account  to my wife's account. I am paying this without any fail for the past four years.

Now we have a broken up relation  and she is claiming Full rights on the House.

Can Court permits Full rights on this house to my Wife  if she claims alomy.

I have proofs of the standing order of amount transfed from my account to her account.

Please advice how to combat on this sitivation.

Thanks all

 1 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     17 July 2013

She will be the  owner of 50% of the house.This will be not be a part of alimony.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query