LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohan Raj   13 April 2021

Easement act for Gramakantam land in Andhra pradesh

My grand pa and his brothers (3 members) owned land form ancestral property and sub divided among them in old times ; My grandpa is the second one among them.My grandpa was an central government employee..and soon after his death at an younger age ,my grand pa job has been given to my grand mother ,since my grand ma need to take care of her children and not in a situation to do a job ,she recommended the job to my dad's eldest brother and he got joined in the job in tamil Nadu and he settled there..Meanwhile after he joined the job ,one piece of land among the four has been purchased by him and registered,the remaining two pieces of land were purchased in the name of my grand ma and the fourth piece left is actually to my grand father ,so our family retained all four pieces of land..after entering the central govt. job my uncle (dad's elder brother) has purchased around three vacant lands and construved houses and got settled there by.My age is 25 and for my knowledge I have born here and been living here for more than 25 years in this four pieces of land converted to a single piece of land and registered in the name of my father in the year 2002.The one piece of land which my uncle owned and the two pieces of land which my grand ma owned and the property which my grandpa owned has totally been converted to one piece of land and registered in the name of my father.My father has 6 siblings and one of them(Sister) died at an younger age and their children has been adapted by my father and made them study till post graduate and helped them to prusue a job and made them settled one in private sector and the other one in government sector.Another sibling(Sister ) is mentally retarted and she has been living in our home for the past many years.
the other two sisters have been married and moved to Tamil Nadu .My dad's younger brother is in our locality and my dad have made an alternative to his younger sibling bought up and purchased a land in the name of my dad's younger brother.so all of them were at different places and my dad and we have been living in the said four pieces of land for the past many years after registering the land in the name of my dad.
Now after registering the said four pieces of land after twenty years ,my uncle ( elder brother ) and aunt(elder sister ) ( she left her husband and children and living alone ) have sent us a advocate notice that we have played a fraud and misleaded them without including their sister .we have our documents registered and constructed a house in Gramakantam land and now is this really appreciatable to divide our already constructed house which we were living .?for past many years .
.is there any solution for us to get on?
Dad's elder brother has dead and the two other sisters and the deceased sister daughters are in favour of us and they are in opposition to our uncle and aunt who sent us notice..is there any solution to get on this situation? please help us...

Learning

1 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     13 April 2021

Better to approach local lawyer with all relevant documents and act accordingly  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register