Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498A_HARRASED (NTNGH)     29 December 2013

Dvc proceedings - ancestral movable property is demanded.

Hello,

In DVC, wife made a prayer for recovering huge amount of gold and silver articles from husband but it has been mentioned that all those articles are wife's ancestral movable articles which was given by her grandmother to her daughter i.e., wife's mother and same was given to husband and therefore, there is no proof like bills is available to be filed. 

Those allegations are false  Please let me know whether without any legal evidence can she claim or recover from husband based on such baseless plea that those articles are from ancestral property?  Please share any judgments if any support my situation and also please let me know how to tackle this situation.  Thanking you humbly.

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 December 2013

No, without any legal evidence she can claim but cannot recover from husband

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     31 December 2013

i completely agree with expert, for judgments you should search through google, nadeemqureshi1.wordpress.com, judic.nic.in

498A_HARRASED (NTNGH)     31 December 2013

Thank you Vashista and Nadeem Sir.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     01 January 2014

I wish all the members a Very happy, healty and prosperous New Year

sudhakar (advocate)     31 March 2014

hi

A.B.C.D.E.F. 6MEMBERS ARE  brothers and divided their ancestral property. DEF three brothers are minors at the time of division of property ,  then thir mother was a gardian. all members are agreed and written agreement and signed along with their mother. at that timeA.B..C.members are majors their share take and dividely enjoyed their property, and D.E.F. members are minors their share not divide, three shares are clubed  maintain their mother, after somers  E minor is died with out married, and after somers their mother also died with out any will.

now A.B.C.D. members are enjoying total  minors property, not given to ' F' minor share property .

now how to F share property delivered from theirs brothers (ABCD)

pl..send model petitions and ur valuable suggetions

fm

sudhakar,9393830337

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register