Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dv case in family court

Page no : 2

Jeya nirmala (teacher)     20 May 2015

My wife is not showing my kid more than one year.my wife's brother and her mom are continuously prohibiting her to show my son.and she also not coming for the court prpceedings.so i got exparty judgement six month before. Pls let me know to take actions against them. Am I eligible to apply habious corpus against my wife ,her mother and her brother? One time her brother was trying to adsault me with the help of a group. I wish to file a petion against her brother and mother. Pls suggest

sagar jadhav (employee)     20 May 2015

plz put sep query.stop using already made questions

My wife is not showing my kid more than one year.my wife's brother and her mom are continuously prohibiting her to show my son.and she also not coming  for the  court prpceedings.so i got exparty judgement six month before.

Pls let me know to take actions against them. Am I eligible to apply habious corpus against my wife ,her mother and her brother?

One time her brother was trying to adsault me with the help of a group. I wish to file a petion against her brother and mother. Pls suggest

ng my kid more than one year.my wife's brother and her mom are continuously prohibiting her to show my son.and she also not coming  for the  court prpceedings.so i got exparty judgement six month before.

Pls let me know to take actions against them. Am I eligible to apply habious corpus against my wife ,her mother and her brother?

One time her brother was trying to adsault me with t

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register