Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dv & section 9

Page no : 2

Sachin (N.A)     21 January 2017

Read ans 4 again.

SAURABH GUPTA (SERVCE)     25 May 2017

My wife has filed DV & Sec 9 both regarding DV maintenance order will be going to issue on 5 June (not confirm wether i have to give maintenance or not) regarding Sec 9 of H/M i was appered in the court on 23 June that day my wife's lawyer request to judge to withdral of Sec9 but my lawyer said that I am aggreed to stay with my wife than judge send us to mediater.

In front of mediater my wife agrreed for mutual divorce but mediater given date for 5 June for discusion of settelment of amount.

I would like to ask

1. If my wife agred for divorce and not willing to saty with me than is it mandatrory to give her money.

2. mediater said my wife is asking for 30 lac rs. and she will withdraw all cases like DV,Sec9 & 498a

I am not capable to pay such a huge amount,

what will happen if i fail to fullfill her demand?

I can give maximum of 5 lac rs.

On which baisis amount is decided?

My wife is highly qualified she is chemical engineer and done M.Tech from IIT Roorkee

is was earning salary of 96000/m till Jan 17 now she is not working and i am B.tech & earning 86000/m from 2018 i will be

the only earning member in my family(mother will retire in Jan, Father already retired & sister is still studying)

3. Is there is provision to pay maintenence in sec 9 to wife?

4.How much will be the amount need to pay to wife as maintenance?.

SAURABH GUPTA (SERVCE)     21 June 2017

My wife has filed DV & Sec 9 both regarding DV maintenance order will be going to issue on 5 June (not confirm wether i have to give maintenance or not) regarding Sec 9 of H/M i was appered in the court on 23 June that day my wife's lawyer request to judge to withdral of Sec9 but my lawyer said that I am aggreed to stay with my wife than judge send us to mediater. In front of mediater my wife agrreed for mutual divorce but mediater given date for 5 June for discusion of settelment of amount. I would like to ask

1. If my wife agred for divorce and not willing to saty with me than is it mandatrory to give her money.

2. mediater said my wife is asking for 30 lac rs. and she will withdraw all cases like DV,Sec9 & 498a

I am not capable to pay such a huge amount, what will happen if i fail to fullfill her demand?

I can give maximum of 5 lac rs.

On which baisis amount is decided?

My wife is highly qualified she is chemical engineer and done M.Tech from IIT Roorkee is was earning salary of 96000/m till Jan 17 now she is not working and i am B.tech & earning 86000/m.

from 2018 i will be the only earning member in my family(mother will retire in Jan, Father already retired & sister is still studying)

3. Is there is provision to pay maintenence in sec 9 to wife?

4.How much will be the amount need to pay to wife as maintenance?.

In DV court has passed an order to pay my wife monthly maintenence of Rs 20,000 till from the date of filing the case.

5. Is any provision to stop giving this maintenence to my wife?

6. Can i take stay order on this Judgment?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register