Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohit (others)     12 October 2016

Dv act

Dear sir,

my wife filed a false dv act case on me and my family member .after recive notice i file a written objection on ground of time limitaton and 2(Q) and other objection regarding my case but cjm reject my application then i file revision in u/s 397 in district judge  but they also rejected my application now i want to go to high court againest the order by dj court sir my question is after   getting certified copy how many time period limit to go to appeal in high court please give me information and advice about my situation what can i do now. .

thanks  

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)
Going Hc waste. Go one time settlement.

Sachin (N.A)     12 October 2016

You are only wasting your time and money.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     12 October 2016

IN all criminal cases burden of proof is on the prosecution. Accused is presumed to be innocent  till proved otherwise. Let her prove that you are guilty of DV case.If you chose  an expert lawyer in family court matters things would  ahve been different. In Highcourt you will have to file only one appeal.The first ground of first Apppeal would be the order of the lower court   AND  THE LOWER APPELLATE COURTS  DECREE AND  jUDGEMNT  ARE CONTRARY TO LAW, WEIGHT OF EVIDENDE AND PROBABILITIES OF THE CASE.FROM THIS YOU CAN DEDUCE. YOU WILL HAVE TO POINT OUT OTHER GROUNDS WHERE TRIAL COURTS HAVE OVERLOOKED ANY EVIDENCE ANYWHERE HAVE ERRED IN LAW ETC. ENGAGE AN  EXPERT LAWYER IN /FAMILY LAW MATTERS FOR YOU  in HIGHCOURT CASE. If YOU APPRECIATE THIS  ANSWER PLEASE CLICK TH E THANK YOU BUTTON ON THIS FORUM. A FALSE CASE FALLS FLAT ON ITS OWN WEIGHT. DON'T WORRY.

A walk alone (-)     12 October 2016

Dnt waste your time and money in going HC. She has file case, she has to prove her allegation. Let her prove her allegation in court. Without proving court will dismissed her case. Fight your case on merits.

A walk alone (-)     12 October 2016

Please click thank you button for Ms. Usha kapoor.

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 October 2016

If the charges are really false, meet the issues on merits. You have been wrongly adised in pursuing distractions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register