Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kesava   09 March 2015

Duplicate registeration

Dream Sir/Madam,

I need a desperate help. I am NRI. Trying to get my land occupied by local people with political help.

I bought a land in 23-06-2011 from Owner Y, This was originally registered to Y on 2005 by Owner X. Owner X 16-02-2012 to another person Z. They worked out with registerer and did double registration. The First Owner x had around 20 cents and he sold to multiple parties. He is saying he has more land and selling more.

The Person Z, who got recent registration put a very very temp structure. 

We went to registerer who took money and registered and questioned him in the office with lot of people. He came and verified the land and sent a notice to the parties who did the wrong. But he did not put any thing in the file.It came in the news paper also.

I put criminal case, I went to police ask them to remove the structure. I got 145 section on the land so they can not further encroach.

I put civil case,civil case guy put a commision on it and did a survey. The survey guy saying there is a structure, when that was put after 2012 ( They worked with surveyor).

They have lot of political and police support, I met SP and DSP multiple times two years back, there is no use.

My father is 70 years old,

I am in USA.

How can i get my land. is there any body who can help in this matter. This is what my current lawyer is saying,i want to check if is there any thing can be done.

First owner sold the land on 2005.

Second owner sold me in 2011.  First owner sold the same thing in 2012 with same boundaries.

The guy who occupied in 2012 put a temp structure.

I put criminal case, I asked police so many times to remove the structure. I went to registerer and he issued a memo to recent purchaser saying why can not it be canceled. HE registration office saying they can not help.

I put civil case, civil case guy put a commision ,surveyor saying there is a structure,when it was not build. There are lot of power miss use.

What options i have and who can help in the world.

Thanks

kesava

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     09 March 2015

Sir,

There are certain things which need to be looked into, like have you made reasonable inquiries before you bough the piece of land? ( I mean if you are a bonafide purchaser then it will help you in a certain way).

Next thing is how can the registrar register same land for two people when one is already registered..?.

Regards

Kapil Chandna Adv

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 March 2015

You have to file a declaration suit only and to evict the occupier on tht basis.  What is the civil case filed by you?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register