LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

avinash raipally   24 February 2019

drunken nuisance at residential premises

Dear colleagues,
Good evening !!!
I dwell at a central government staff quarters and have been recently been noticing some nefarious activities by some youth who constantly sit at a ground next door to my quarters and consume alcohol till late in the nights (till around 1.00 am) and start nuisance by their activities - mostly loud verbal conversations, which is annoying to me and my aged senior citizen parents. I have recently reported the same to the president of the society and councilled an youngster with pictorial proofs of many beer bottles stacked under a bench in the ground. (as I don't want to report to the police in the first instance)
The boys stayed away from those actives for 3 days and again started their routine of drinking, so I had to complain the same to the police, who arrived a little late - by then the youth left the premises but had left their vehicles. the police have clicked the pictures of the vehicles and asked me to register a complaint.
after the police left, around 7-8 youth have arrived in 3 bikes to retrieve there left vehicles (for which I have an video evidence) and again started nuisance in loud talks and may be in a drunken state.
I wish to know under what sections these nuisance could be addressed, so I can write the same to the police.
thanks and regards..


 3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 February 2019

In modern world where you have electronic gadgets to monitor and record activities use those gadgets as evidence and file a complaint.  At the same time, please note that it is the responsibility of the administrator ;of that Govt quarters to act on your complaint.  Involve other neighbours also and take the help of any voluntary organisation of women to book those  Anti social elements.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 February 2019

How there could be a 'president of the society' if it is central Government staff quarters? How you happen to be residing in the bulding?

avinash raipally   25 February 2019

Sir, there is a family welfare association and the association has a president, secretary etc.. they look after the upkeep of the premises..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register