Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

avinash raipally   24 February 2019

drunken nuisance at residential premises

Dear colleagues,
Good evening !!!
I dwell at a central government staff quarters and have been recently been noticing some nefarious activities by some youth who constantly sit at a ground next door to my quarters and consume alcohol till late in the nights (till around 1.00 am) and start nuisance by their activities - mostly loud verbal conversations, which is annoying to me and my aged senior citizen parents. I have recently reported the same to the president of the society and councilled an youngster with pictorial proofs of many beer bottles stacked under a bench in the ground. (as I don't want to report to the police in the first instance)
The boys stayed away from those actives for 3 days and again started their routine of drinking, so I had to complain the same to the police, who arrived a little late - by then the youth left the premises but had left their vehicles. the police have clicked the pictures of the vehicles and asked me to register a complaint.
after the police left, around 7-8 youth have arrived in 3 bikes to retrieve there left vehicles (for which I have an video evidence) and again started nuisance in loud talks and may be in a drunken state.
I wish to know under what sections these nuisance could be addressed, so I can write the same to the police.
thanks and regards..

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 February 2019

In modern world where you have electronic gadgets to monitor and record activities use those gadgets as evidence and file a complaint.  At the same time, please note that it is the responsibility of the administrator ;of that Govt quarters to act on your complaint.  Involve other neighbours also and take the help of any voluntary organisation of women to book those  Anti social elements.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 February 2019

How there could be a 'president of the society' if it is central Government staff quarters? How you happen to be residing in the bulding?

avinash raipally   25 February 2019

Sir, there is a family welfare association and the association has a president, secretary etc.. they look after the upkeep of the premises..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register