LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aparna (consultant)     03 August 2010

draft of reply to notice under 138

I wanted a draft of reply to the notice under section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act in respect of no due

Learning

6 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     03 August 2010

facts are needed to draft a reply, only on the basis of your question reply draft cannot be given.

dawood ahmed (advocate)     03 August 2010

Dear Sir,

This forum is only for exchange of views and knowledge and thereby gain knowledge of law. By knowing some thing about law dont assume your self the role of a alwyer lest you will place yourself in danger and it will be too late to rectify your position. So let a job to be done by a proper person in a proper way. As my learned friend Rajeev said reply cant be drafted just like that. You approach a local Advocate and place all the facts before him he would guide you about proper reply under the circumstances. If you try to assume yourself the role of the Advocate and thereby save some amount it will some times prove to be very very costly affair.

1 Like

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     04 August 2010

As far as possible please do not reply the notice since if proper precautions are not taken there are admissions which can be used against you.

As a rule people from complainant side make mistakes in over confidence and you will get opportunities to demoish the case.

SANJAY GUPTA (Advocate)     17 August 2010

agree with the above advice. 

dinesh dave (student)     03 May 2013

My client is want to send reply of cheque bounce with accetance and want to demand time of 45 days. 

is it correct and what shodld to do 

saherin khan   21 December 2019

Without facts, one can never draft a reply assuming things. The format of reply to cheque bounce notice is the same as any other notice but it is to be taken utmost care of as there are certain admissions which one be used against you of proper precautions aren't taken.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register