Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sherin Laura (Travel Advisor)     03 April 2012

Dowry harrasment

Hi,

I have filed a 498a case on my husband and my in-laws, even after the filing the FIR also my husband came to me and we lived together for 3 months, I became pregnant, after gettinhg to know i am pregnant, my husband convinced me to abort the baby, but i did not agree for it,  he left me in the month of December 2011 from then on he never turned up nor even phoned me, so we consulted with our Lawyer, and our Lawyer as i have given a case on my Husband i can't force him to live with me, and there is no chance of living togeter,later on in the month of February he came to me saying that i want to live with you, so please let me know can i live with him, or is there is any agreement where i can make and even a day he should not leave me and go or stay outside without my permission, because his parents are not at all letting us to live together, all the time he come's and talks only about money and he always tells tell your father to give me some money to do the business, so please help me out with this as the case is chargesheet but not yet proceeded in the court.

Thank You.

Learning

2 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     03 April 2012

If he comes to you even after you lodged FIR then he really needs some money ..if you can give help him so that he could do some business for earning and to maintain you and your kid.Don't judge everything in legal perspective,A relation goes on combined effort of both side.Make the trade licence on your name or jointly.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     03 April 2012

Lady, what are ur intentions! On one hand u charged the folks wid 498a FIR, on the other hand u want to force him 2 live wid u! Be clear, whether they have harassed u for dowry or not?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register