LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

navdeep (ABM)     30 March 2014

Dowry fir u/s 156(3)

Dear Experts please refer to the incidences mentioned and please help and suggest the counter points and loopholes:

22/5/13-marriage, 27/7/13-girl left, 2 biradari meeting but girl family didnt participated, Both family native of Distt bijnor (UP), we lived in Roorkee (Uttarakhand)

8/9/13 inspite of 3rd biradari(to be held on 15/9/13) meeting at bijnor girl family came at my home(roorkee) at finding me alone beaten me.

13/9/13-complain in agra mahila thana with medical report of girl of 11/9/13(attached) i went there but girl didnt came there so 16/9/13-RCR filed. Two registered posts to SSP haridwar and SSP agra by them.

4/10/13-Mahila thana Roorkee on orders of SSP haridwar called both family they didnt came. 

22/10/13-CO Najibabad(Distt-bijnor) called but girl didnt came.

29/10/13-Application u/s 156(3) that police is not helping kindly issue order to register case.

Isn't it an abuse of process? Police is helping and doing their work but you yourself is not cooperating. How can Sec 156(3) be used? Kindly also look at the medical which is without name of Dr and not on a letter pad of hospital. Also experts please note that medical is of 11/9/13 and girl went to police on 13th, isnt it suspicious and intensions can be challenged?

Learning

2 Replies

navdeep (ABM)     03 April 2014

got stay on arrest....plz suggest what shud be the further strategy??

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     04 April 2014

The priority now should be to get bail and then wait for Chargesheet. Depending upon the material in chargesheet, you may decide to file the discharge petition/ argue on framing of charges.

All these are suspicious, but based on these, the case won't be dismissed.

Don't expand your energies here and there and be patient.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
Handphone: +91-8010850498

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register