Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohanrajsai (supervisor)     02 June 2010

double registration

Dear Sir,

I had  bought a approved plot in 2007 April.

Let me give a brief background.

Mr.X (Real Estate guy) sold it to Mr & Mrs.Y. Y gave POA to Z. From Z i bought the land. After buying it i applied for EC (Encumberence Certificate). It was showing my name in EC and Applied one more EC for 13 yrs in 2008 Jan, which was also showing me as owner of that plot. When i applied for EC now, It was showing someones name(Mrs.A).

Mr.X sold it to Mrs.A. I just want to know if i file a case, Is there any advantage for me to get back my property.

Pls advise how should i approach this.....

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     02 June 2010

If u have  registered a sale deeed prier to mr A., and the POA was inforce on that day u will get the title.

mohanrajsai (supervisor)     02 June 2010

Thanks for your kind reply Sir. I did the sale deed on April 2007 from POA of Mr & Mrs Y.

But in 2008, Mrs A had bought from Mr.X.  The 13 yr Ec which was applied on 2008 Jan iterates me as the owner. But EC taken in 2010 May shows Mrs.A as owner bought from Mr.X(the Real Estate Guy).

While registering the land, My photo and POA was pasted on the sale deed and how come these kind of fraudalent is happening... Only god has to save people from these activities....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register