LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MUKESH GUPTA   16 February 2020

Double execution

what action can be taken against double execution litigation under CrPC 128 against order of crpc 125. Also filed false fee receipt of children in crpc 125


 1 Replies

Adv. Umesh Arora (SCI)   03 March 2020

Although this is not understandable, I think your wife has filed for the recovery of two prior years in which you have missed the payments as ordered by the court. If you have not paid money for more than 12 months then the wife can file and maintain two applications, one for the 1st years and the second for the months after the 12 months. They are maintainable,

As far as the matter of the forged papers is concerned regarding the children. This matter will have to be dealt with separately U/s 420, 465, 467, 468, 471 IPC. A separate suit will have to be filed.


Adv Umesh Arora

(Supreme Court of India)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register