Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Domestic violence on nri husband fled to india

Page no : 2

sandy (worker )     20 March 2017

I am goin thr the same situation ,the only diffrence is my husband is absonded from India , hes a NRI and we lived abroad , after his dowry demands were not met by my father he came back to India with me and my son and has absonded from the last 4.5 years . Ive filed cases against him but the legal system is very slow over here , My inlaws threw me out of the house without my jewellery and my money and i had to call my brother to fetch me , till we were desiding how to react to this situation he fled India ... i dunno where is he and his mother who stays in Mumbai says she also doesnt know whr is he - i know shes lying  

Its so easy for a NRI to do all this and flee away without neting happening to him . 

sandy (worker )     20 March 2017

Now thts a Wrong statment to make on social Media !!! 

sumetimes Men are at fault and sumtimes Womes are also at fault ... u cant generalise 

stanley (Freedom)     20 March 2017

@ Sandy 

1. you should have continued working abroad why did you leave .

2. what were the dowry demands ??

3. What cases did you file and why do you expect from these cases .Have you asked for maintenance ?? property share etc ??

4. But natural when you file cases against your husband in laws will throw you out .Husband like a god to the wife .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register