Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suryaa.saravanan (other)     20 September 2012

Domestic violence act

Dear Sir

i got married on 16.04.2010, and my wife left from my house on 27.06.2010, we dont have any child... and she filed domestic volience case. on 07.11.2011 is first apperance of me.. i am unemployed right now my wife is working as a domestic helper as a maid... she asking interim relief in domestic voilence act.. she stayed with me only 2 months.. she eligble for interim relif. what should i do any judgment in this case.

Learning

15 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     20 September 2012

If wife is employed even though you say that she is a maid still than the court would see into her means of income as to wether she can sustain herself or not . And as you see the income of a maid is meagre . As you say you are unemployed the court will see into the facts of your qualification and capabilty of working etc and may than decide some interim relief for your wife or the basis of your capability.what are the other reliefs and under what section of the act has she asked for ??

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     20 September 2012

Under which all heads she is asking various reliefs?

Nina Rakheja (unhappily married)     20 September 2012

Your English is not like that of a maid's husband..how come?

stanley (Freedom)     20 September 2012

ROTFL

He must have used a third party/translator  to put up this post  :-)

vijay (M)     20 September 2012

Your English is not like that of a maid's husband..how come?

How is English of a man related to the status of his wife ???  Wondering..

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     20 September 2012

Actually there is nothing wrong what queriest expressed and I quote him as he says his wife is working as “domestic helper as a maid” using English language.
Reasoning:
Is it not the argument of you time pass women writers here that when a wife works at home she is being treated as maid !

Is it not the argument of you time pass women writers here that when a wife works at home she is being treated as domestic helper !

Is it not the argument of Women and Child Development Ministry that when after marriage a wife sits at home she should be paid 10 – 20% of husbands salary as her “domestic help” goes un-recognized for !

Is it not the argument of Women and Child Development Ministry that even maid working as domestic helper gets paid and when wife works at home being housewife to a husband she is contributing as being domestic helper similar to maid of the household hence her contribution should be recognized and be better than house maid !

There are many low middle class people in India though having basic education but due to freak mother nature social curse are forced to sustain a living by working as “domestic helper as a maid” though they may basic speak, basic write, basic read in English language. Move out in society and you will find them or come to our home in
Delhi our maid is English speaking one and is from low middle class background from Jharkhand.

Observations:

Hence it is  probably right to use words in English language “domestic helper as a maid” for Indian housewife now-a-days in contemporary
India. Society evolves and to sustain finds employment in many ways coming from various backgrounds and so does Law which follows society and accepts such usage of words as in a query in legal forums !!!

Now go and either tell Women and Child Development Ministry not to equate all housewife’s to being unpaid “domestic helper as a maid” or point out the next time any female “housewife” queriest uses the word in her brief here in LCI “right from marriage I was treated as domestic helper as a maid in my matrimonial home” before making fun of English speaking husband queriest of a “domestic helper as a maid” wife!

Moreover it is observed that it is a woman who degrades other woman and you were bang right by your first time pass pop today.

There should be same yard stick standards set for all; understand it - apply mind - then time pass if it is the only means to reply to a query here – Righto !!! 

2 Like

Never Give Up (Fighter)     20 September 2012

Is it not the argument of Women and Child Development Ministry that when after marriage a wife sits at home she should be paid 10 – 20% of husbands salary as her “domestic help” goes un-recognized for !

If this bill gets pass and becomes law then , this is how husband would introduce his wife.

" Hi I am mr X and this is Ms Y . my domestic help !! "

People making the law doest understand the dignity of woman / respect of people at a large towards woman. This law would create havoc in indian families for sure.

1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     20 September 2012

Tajobsindia, do your version changes with the querist ?Have you rceognised the lines below, you wrote for Anita, a female querist?

We know you don't like Nina ,But it does not mean you will convert the topic to Women and Child Development Ministry

[BTW, for a well qualified Doctor that also living in Germany for such long time I found your English not upto mark which is besides the minor observation as being non-relevant qualifier for seeking above legal relief suggestions but have to be observed summarily]

Nina Rakheja (unhappily married)     20 September 2012

I don't mind Ranee, leave it.I just know a wife and husband should be equal in all sides.age, education, looks etc.If the girl knows to write english like her husband she would have get an engagement as a salesgirl or receptioninst..I think the difference is due to the education..

rohan sharma (hidden)     20 September 2012

You r right Mr. Fighter. If such a law passed , Dignity of women will get lost. Relation between husband & wife will be worst immediately after few months of Marrige. Marrige on conditions can't lead to sucessfull marrige. If such a law passed , no. of divorce cases will increased. Already , law like DV Act, and misuse of 498 and court devotion towards female has increased divorce cases. 

There should be amendment in DV act and 498, but on its reverse law like giving 10-20% of salary is will be curse for the indian socity.

Regards,

ASHOK (trainer)     20 September 2012

dEAR tAJOBSINDIA

YOUR REPLY IS UNBEATABLE!HATS OFF TO YOU !

498 A fighter (Advocate)     27 September 2012

tAJOBSINDIA replys are always unbeatable here the instead of solving or giving the solution the investigation is going on like CID that why your english is good so you are not a husband of maid.

there are example in which auto rikshwa driver married to Mtech girl in AP or milkman married to doctor  girl in Amravati maharashtra so it is also possible that when highly educated man married to uneducated girl like {rishikapur in damini]

or like {rajnikant in shivaji the boss} it is possibilty and if we search then we get such examples

so the situation here is that after leaving the husband she is working as made or domestic helper to earn or to live.

now there translators also it is also possible that querist use that translator software.

once i use that in which i wrote " hum sham ko chat karenge" chat means we talk on net now you can imagine what other person find it as............................... and asked me many times hum kya karenge sham ko?

so leave this matter of husband education related to his wife , just reply to query

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     27 September 2012

@ Aneesh,

Ha ha

There are always 7 Judges Bench in LCI which 24X7 shifts through only Family Law queries and Judgment in each query irrespective of ENGLISH are written by 3 Judges Bench regularly and rest 4 Judges make inspection visits with alias as always ......

History exactly reads so I have been told, well now I never question OUR history
J

Savvy !

(Guest)

Sasurji, why keep thinking about teen Deviyan only...??

Very bad!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register