Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prince William   03 September 2018

Domestic violence

Hi all,

Me and my wife married for and been 2 years now. She did left within 2 days (Nupital night never happened) of marriage with saying that she us not willing to stay in my house. Meanwhile the steps taken by me to convince her to stay with me had failed and her family never allowed me to meet her.

later after 4 months of marriage I've come to a assumption that I've been cheated by her and her family.

So immediately I've sent a advocate notice to her saying I've lost the trust in conjugating with her and demanded for a divorce.

In return she have filed a false domestic violence case against me and my family members (Group of 5 members) and demanding for alimony and monthly maintenance.

Moreover she have made lot of cruel activities as below, after I sent the advocate notice;

1. Came to my office working place and made a huge nuisance of claiming to all my colleagues and Sr. managers saying that I'm a Fraudulent and to terminate me immediately from my office.

2. Entered into my house and had physically hit my mother and father.

3. Collected all the belongings of her and those all high valuable, low valuable articles which was spent by her parents during the marriage occurrence. (Have given a written documents saying all the articles from house has been taken back by her without any damages)

4. Her brother have again physically hit my parents in a public place (Bus station) where the case appearance happens, while there return to house after appearing in court.

5. Her father have made a nuisance at
my Elder sister's residence after having alcoholic drinks and created a huge sound at her place. Immediately my sister have complained about the same at nearby police station and they have taken a hand written statement that he will never repeat the same.

6. Whenever I appear at court she and her mother used to shout and create nuisance in court and it's surroundings using very vulgar words/statements.

After all of these, Now she have claimed at court that she wanted to reunite with me, which is a false and this has been claimed by her in only mind of collecting money from me through court.

Please advise me to take further step, as I wanted to get divorced from her and don't wanted to pay any money to her.

Regards

William

Learning

1 Replies

Kalpesh   04 September 2018

Prince William,

find out what her demands are. No use fighting with her. If her lawyer cheats you, it is ok, the sad part is , even your lawyer will cheat you. The law simply ask the man to pay and all lawyers know that. Her lawyer will fight tooth and nail as she will get a percentage on the lump sum you give.  As your lawyer can’t do that, she will not fully fight the case for you. He may take the money from you beforehand and pretend to put up a fight. You will buckle after a couple of years and your lawyer will tell you to pay. That will be the end of the story.even if you have all the proof , nothing will see the light of the day. We men are the chosen ones of the Great God. So he finds happiness in punishing us. We can call ourselves prince William or King Charles. It ends there. This is my experience with my lawyer and I feeel most of them are like that BUT I AM SURE , NOT ALL OF THE LAWYER FRATERNITY ARE BAD. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HOLD ETHICS HIGH.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register