LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

barun (advocate)     19 April 2010

dom.violence filed by mom ans sis of respondent.

How do i takle false domestic violence case registered u/s 18,19, 20 of D.V.act of 2005. responend is an adult,mom is 71yrs illeterare(thum-impres)sis, nowhere abouts of her, her husband deserted her (not conclusive). father has disowned the son(newspaper proof).father also sold ancestral property to make the building they all live in. its like a joint family but ....) sons pay rent for ther flats) son is going to be a ember of the mumicipal corporation. could ther be political motve. what to resort to??

               can i file for  defamation, along with my w/s for the former.

     can u i also file for partition of the bulding incurred through the sale of ancestral property,

                                                                                                                                                     Barun Dahal,

                                                                                                                                                     .  Advocate.

                                                                                                                                              High Court of Sikkim.



 1 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     20 April 2010

please dont dump with questions... what act you want to proceed?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register