IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shruti Jain (Owner)     13 November 2010

Does Power Of Attorney authorises to gift?



A Power Of Attorney (registered one) from mother to son states that it authorises him to gift the property.Does this POA  gives the son the right to gift the property to wife?If yes what is the procedure and how much stamp duty should be paid in Gurgaon to execute the gift deed?


 1 Replies

M.Iqbal Khan Advocate (CEO)     14 November 2010

Yes son can gift the property to his wife on the registered GPA. contact with your local lawyer for valuation of the stamp duty.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query