documents required for preparation of gift deed.

Dear Experts

My mother Sold her house and got a new house for herself and wants to Give me some money from the sale proceed of the previous house. I would appreciate if someone can guide us the documents needed for the same....While preparing a gift deed in front of the lawyer, is it mandatory to have the original registration papers of New House?





Your mother is giving you money in gift why registration papers of new property u need... ???

Retired employee.

If it is cash, get the same from her account in which sale proceeds were lodged, in the form of a crossed account payee demand draft with a covering letter.  Contact a Chartered Accountant and pay necessary taxes, if required to legalize the transaction.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x