LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

~~~~~Rahim (Entrepreneur)     13 March 2011

Documents needed in Purchase involving Loan

Mr A has purchased a flat by home loan, which is still outstanding, so the deed would be with the Bank, right?. Now he wants to sell it.

As a purchaser, Mr B, what are the documents he would ask from Mr A or Bank?


Deed of Sale

No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Bank

Any other important documents?

The Car Parking allotted has been mentioned in the Sale Deed. Is it neccessary to ask for Car Parking Allotment letter or the info mentioned in the deed regarding it, is enough, as some clients have the letter while others don't.

I need full legal steps and important documents involved in such outstanding mortgage loan cases.


 1 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     14 March 2011

list of documents :- latest 7/12,  N.A. Order,  B.U.Permission, Plan Pass Copy,  All No. 6 entry whose mention in 7/12, All Reg. Sale Deeds or any Agreements, Title Certificate of Property, Share Certificat (If society or Association), Registrarion Certificate (If Society or Association), All receipts of money, Memorudem (If company) , No Due Certificate ( Society / Association / Bank), No Objection Certificate ( Society / Association / Bank),   etc....... 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query