LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dharmender (None)     16 April 2014

documents missing from court

My wife has filed case under 498a 406 3 and 4 dowry act etc. An application under sec 245 was moved by my married sister and her husband. The application is missing from the file but in order it is written that application was submitted This has happend many times in gautam budh nagar court in uttar pardesh. My question is what action could be taken against the court staff. What are the rules for Allahabad high court regarding this. Is there any vigilance department in Allahabad high court.? The case is pendingfrom 7 years. The court has not quashed case against married sister and her husban who were staying away from couple as clear from the complaint. Is there any ruling by Allahabad high court for this.?


 1 Replies

mahavir singh (ADVOCACY)     16 April 2014

Every court has cjm, mm, and adj these judges are under the justices of high court called as inspecting justice. You can complain about the missing documents to district judge and a copy of this complaint should be address to allahabad high court .attach the copy of order with this complaint. One thing u apply for the certified copy of whole case file so that u got the evidence it will help u in future for proving your case. For more call 09910657998 mahavir singh advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query