Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prabu   09 July 2015

Dob change

Dear Sir,

I was born in 29/04/1982 and my birth is not registered so that i dont have proof like birth certificate,but,my parents admiteed me in primary school with DOB of 20/05/1981.


I look to change my DOB as original as 29/04/1982.Please advice on the same.

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query