Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rampal Lather (Student)     25 August 2014

Dob amendment in cbse xth marksheet

Dear Experts,

I seek your advice regarding the change in DOB on CBSE  Xth marksheet. Following points be noted please.

1. I've passed 10th class 7 years ago i.e. in 2007.

2. My primary school does admit that it was a CLERICAL ERROR, and fully endorse the amendment in DOB through CBSE.

3. I approached board, but they denied doing change in marksheet, as more than 5 YEARS have been passed since I passed class 10th exam, and asked me to approach the court.

4. According to Hon'ble Kerala High Court, in genuine cases, 5 years period will NOT STAND and CBSE should change the DOB even after aforesaid period has been passed. Please find the reference.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/kochi/Allow-date-of-birth-correction-in-genuine-cases-HC-tells-CBSE/articleshow/19624448.cms

5. I've been granted in one of the world's prestigious institutes for my Masters. I need passport within 2 months, and I can't afford to lose the admission at any cost, for my career is at stake.

Please, do me favour and help me get out of this problem, because I doubt if the court will announce the verdict within 2 months, and my career 'll be ENTIRELY SPOILED.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register