LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shiwappa (Education)     19 February 2014

Do i have any right on this property?

My grandfather(My mother's father) had properties in his village of karnataka state, Mandya district, And my grandfather had two wives.Before his expiry my grandfather wrote a will that all the properties should be divided equally to the children of both the wives and an extra property for my mother to complete her education and marriage.But the first wife's sons took that will and did not give to anyone and told orally that the will is not valid in Mohammedan law and gave 1/4th of the properties to my mother that too very deep inside the village and kept 3/4th for themselves which are in main roads.At that time my mother was major.Now can she file a case against them? 
And another property was given in Mehar by my grandfather to my grandmother at the time of their marriage.Now without anyone's knowledge my grandmother has given that property to his son(My mother's brother) without dividing to her another daughter and a son.Can i or my mother file a case against my grandmother for the Mehar property.Do grandsons have right to file case against the property of grandmother or grandfather? 
My grandmother was second wife of my grandfather.We are 2 sons of my mother.Can we file?

Thank You.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 February 2014

You name does not suggests you to be a Muslim, who are you and how are you related to this topic.  th information furnished by you are not sufficient enough to give a proper opinion to your query.  Please give more details.

Shiwappa (Education)     21 February 2014

It is my muslim friend's issue.He sent me the whole thing i copied and pasted it here.

He will provide everything you will need sir.Tell me what all information is needed to solve this issue?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register