LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narayan (Software developer)     26 December 2016

Divorece ex-party

I have file a divorce case in March 2015 against my wife , but she has not appeared in court but her advocate is appearing on every date. But still she has not file any objection. I heard that there is civil procedure code  as per that with the first appearance in the court either self or advocate  that opponent need to file written objection within 3 month ., in case of failure to file objection court can order Ex party in favour. 

Anyone know under which article/Section of CPC this comes?

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Narayan
I have file a divorce case in March 2015 against my wife , but she has not appeared in court but her advocate is appearing on every date. But still she has not file any objection. I heard that there is civil procedure code  as per that with the first appearance in the court either self or advocate  that opponent need to file written objection within 3 month ., in case of failure to file objection court can order Ex party in favour. 

Anyone know under which article/Section of CPC this comes?

Dont worry about section, until unless you advocate presses properly, case wont be decided exparte.  By the way, the procedure to exparte orders for divorce is not as what you mentioned above. The procedure is lengthy and not as easy as you think!

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     27 December 2016

Helping Hand, And what is that procedure? Just post pl without worrying about length and difficulty.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register