LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh mehra (none)     27 September 2016

Divorcing foregner

i am married in nepal and i have citizenship of nepal and i married a nepali girl and registered marriage in nepal and not in india ...if my wife files a divorce in nepal then does there is a risk of losing money in indian bank account and property in india or only she can file a divorice case in nepal regarding property in nepal only......suppose if i transfer my property in my mother's name and all money to mother's account then can she have any right on that property and money too ........   .can onyone answer me about this in detail

Learning

4 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     27 September 2016

You are posting your query again and again but no one can give you perfect advise because this website is for query relating to indian laws and your case is as per nepali law

Rajesh mehra (none)     27 September 2016

i know i just want to ask suppose if i have any property or money in INDIA then is there is any chance that nepali court can check on that if my wife does not have any proof about my bank account and is there is any chance that property in my mother's name as my father is dead that my wife has any right over my mom's property or my brother's money etc etc ..or she only has right over Nepal property that i have in nepal

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 September 2016

The bank shall not pay to anyone else until there is court order.

The estate can help the judge to decide the maintainace and alimony.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     28 September 2016

The reply by Mr Kumar Doab is apt to the query at this stage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register