IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subodh (admin)     31 March 2014

Divorce suggestion

dear Experts

my wife is living sepratly from last 2 year from me she filled 125 as court order me to pay interim maintainance to my beloved wife 2500/- PM in two different orders (1500+1000).for my 3 year old son and wife. as i m not employed completely dependent on my parents

even i produce all the evidence of her working and capability of working as she is post graduated

and i m paying it since last 1 year.......CRPC 125 CASE is going on slowly

she also filled STRIDHAN Case in which she got  EXPARTY order......

my query is :-

1. what should i do......?

2. do i file the divorce ... ?

3. do i appear in the court for the STRIDHAN case to make it BYPARTY

4. i have proceddings of MAHILA PARAMARSH KENDRA in which she denied to live with me as she got the job some where else then matrimonial home.......i produce all the document in the court

5. pls give me a SUPREM COURT OR HIGH COURT ORDER in which husband got divorce on grounds of dessertation by wife more than 2 year and husband paying regular maintainance.

pls help

thanks in advance




 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 March 2014

you can file a case for divorce on the grounds of cruelty and desertion, consult your lawyer and proceed further.

Sameer12345 (SSE)     31 March 2014

@ Queriest

As you are dependent on your parents and you wife is doing job somewhere, she should not be awarded maintenance. Contact a lawyer and get the maintenance amount reduce to minimum.


For divorce, it is rightly advice by expert than you can get file a divorce on the ground of cruelty and desertion.  

subodh (admin)     31 March 2014


dear experts

in case proceddings she said she want to live with me but she has a condition that i have to change my behavior.

she is misleading the court by saying this......she dont want to come to me.....she is just torchering me...

i just want a judgement of SC/HC  famalier with my case of so i will file the divorce.

pls help...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query