LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dj123   18 August 2015

Divorce seeking help

(arrange Marriage) (Whatever i m speaking is true to my knowledge) I am a working professional from mumbai and got married in feb-15. We have lived together for 4 months and she has been staying with her family for past month and a half. there was a rift and small wear and tear in our relations where there was clash of egos and i was the one always saying sorry and doing all the work in the marriage. I pinched her in anger once and we both were in influence of alcohol. We had a couple of verbal fights over no major issue (no money, no dowry no nothing). Just small fights blew up and both didnt control anger and family also got involved. I then spoke to her family and pro,mised i wont swear at her or touch her and apologised for the whole incident and there was no major issue. We again fought but there was no cursing or touching, buth then she made a excuse of pooja and went to family and now doesnt want to come back. We have pleaded her to come back and didnt fight or say ill to her family at all.We told them they are children newly married wiull take time to adjust and as now the whole family is involved we will c to it that both of them wont fight and i have been very patient and my parents has made me realise that we need to compromise as its family and life and this not not happen. We have made them, comfortable in any and every possible way. Previously they didnt want to send hr daughter but noe they r trying to make her understand but she doesn't want to come back and is not communicating at all. I have booked flight tickets to nainitaal thrice for me and my family and have wasted good money and time and effort but everytime we try they dont want to send her or she doesnt want to come. Our major problem is that they want to see us and wants divorce while my parents are of the view that children should meet and then take a call but they are not allowing at all. Noe the girl says she also doesnt want to meet and only wants divorce. In short: no big fight they dont want to meet they r insulting us we want to meet work on marriage dont want family and personal life disruption we r ready for counseling mediation even i m ready to stay separately we want this marriage to work Kindly suggest what to do.. PLS help

Learning

3 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     18 August 2015

Both of us had a fight under the influence of alchohol,very good precedent.Married in feb 2015 and living separately for one and a half months.Not really a case for divorce.Better settle the matter involving the elders of both the families and mediators.

SuperHero (Manager)     18 August 2015

@dj123 - Very difficult man, if she is strong to get divorce, no other option except to give Divorce or else both have to roam courts.

Based on your descripttion. The foundation of the Marriage is not strong. Looks like not much compatability. You may take the horse to the Lake but you can't make it drink water.

If you still want to cope up you can apologize and you both have to work for the marriage.

One person saying Sorry will not work and this will always show you as a wrong person. Both has to go for counselling, anger management. How to see the best in both of you.

Please don't highlight that you have travelled thrice to Nanital by flight and wasted money. You went to cope up your Marital life and not for a business deal. 

Find out the root cause of your anger or fights and resolve it. Wish You Good Luck.

If you have time. Pray to God with Love and Devotion. 

(Guest)

Drink some more and bang each other, make merry :-))

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register