Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Archana   23 December 2015

Divorce required

Hi,

Could someone help me to safegaurd my MOM from the tortures of my Dad?

She's in a pathetic situation and this case is very late bcoz they got married in Nov 1982. It's been 33 years. He tourtes my mom very badly both physical and mental.He's like a psyco, she adjusted for these past 33 years.He got retired 3 years back. Since he went to office before that, he will not be in home all the time so we managed(he use to torture at that time also..but we were able to manage) but now the tortures are at extreme level. Daily he beats her, tortures her and he treats her like a slave. We are unable to bare him. He's selfish, greedy and behaves like a beast. There are lot more to say but unable to express everything in public.

Please help me to know the procedures to apply for a divorce or is there any other way to file this legally? I should get filed that if something bad happens for my mom/me/siblings it would be of my Father. So this should be registered legally.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

You contact police station of your area ( mahilla Thana)or Protection offcier appointed by Government attached to your  distrcit court. You cna directly go to mahila court too and comlain to magistratewho will do needful.

The protection offcier will file complaint after checking your details and a Domestic Incident report will be filed to magistrate who will summon your dad and pass protection order and also send copy to polcie station. If he does not behave then he will go to jail.

You will get free lagl aid from Distrcit legal aid cell attached to distrcit court.

You cna easily find Priotection offceirs list.

We can also help you if send your location , and other details

Oncethgiscase is registered and things dont imporve she can file for divorce on ground of cruelty and menatl harrasment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register