Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saurabh (actor)     25 September 2014

Divorce related query

Hi,

3 yrs back my sister filled divorce in Jabalpur court. she is not living with her husband more than 2 years. she has two daughter, both are staying with her.  

Divorce case is taking too much time. my jija is not coming in last 5 hiring. I think he gave some useless reason to court. so always we got next hearing date.

My question is what we can do against this. if this will continue my sister will be get Old. and her whole life will get screwed. we don't have good financial condition so can't afford higher paid lawyer.  plz tell me is there any legal formalities which we can do and it will help to finish case early. or non-bail warrant for my jija for not coming more than 3 hearing.

Thanks

Saurabh

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

1. File 21B Before HC for speedy trial.

2. Ask your lawyer to file application for exparte order if the respondent is not turning out.

3. You can also file writ petition before HC for unnecessary delay from court in deciding the case.

ESIS

saurabh (actor)     25 September 2014

Thank you so much for your reply...

normally what will be the approximate expenses to write petition for unnecessary delay from court in deciding the case.?

(Guest)

It depends on lawyer to lawyer and from cases to cases and from city to city.

Suggestion: hire lawyer according to your capability. There is nothing called good lawyer or bad lawyer in terms of his fee. If a lawyer who takes less fee and is responsible to your case is much better lawyer than high profile lawyer who takes huge fee and do nothing.

ESIS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register