1. Divorce was filed about 1.5 years ago.
2. The Judge hearing the case was transferred 3 months ago.
3. The new Judge claimed that the evidences and witnesses are not enough for EX-PARTE in wife's favor..
4. More evidences were requested for final hearing.
5. The order date has been assigned.
6. The file has been transferred to the previous Judge for making a decision.
I request the experts to advice the possible reason that the fila could be transferred to the old Judge who is probably in a different city for making the case decision.
I am quite worried as I want my wife to return home.