Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce or What to do

Page no : 2

RAJIV   26 October 2015

I don't want any rivalry and I am NP one to punish. God sees everyone and eventing. But I just asked it for my knowledge that does police keeps these old records and can we know how this case was closed and what did happened ..

RAJIV   26 October 2015

We did love marriage and so her family hates me but they can't stand against me while we fight .. So they teach bad about me to my wife as and when they get chance. They don't like if we stay happy. I keep my wife and daughter happily than too they can't see her daughter happy bolo ab kya kare .. What's the last and final upaay to kick her parents of our life forever

A walk alone (-)     26 October 2015

Why dnt you understand you cannot force her directly to choose anyone or cutoff her parents. Police can also not pressurized her. If you really love her and your child then its better talk her and slowly slowly make her convince instead of asking choosing anyone . If you can't choose anyone then how can you expect from her. Don't be silly on filling case. She will get irritated by this .Better talk her and slowly slowly convince her.

RAJIV   01 November 2015

Ok thnx a lot everyone for precious time and valuable advice.

RAJIV   01 November 2015

I tried my best but I don't feel or think I can deal with her patents. They are just so jealous and hatters. I am finally thinking to ask my wife to really select me or her parents. I love my wife n kids but my hate for her parents are more than I love her. If wife can't forget them then I had only option to tell my wife to stay at her patents home only and I will leave. If she want to come with me she can come with only condition and that will be to cut off with her patents. I know u all guys will b thinking me mad or selfish but you can feel what I feel only if you would have here to see it. I really can't live without my wife but I can't live by keeping relations with her parents also. I earn 35000 per month. So if we go separate. How much the court ask me to pay her ( for her n my daughter) per month. Or what if I want to pay all n whole in once for lifetime. She's only a housewife. She don't do job and her age is 26. They are settled family. I a masking you this only because it may happen if she don't prefer to cut off with her parents. I will go away from her life if she don't want To go away from her parents. Please advice

A walk alone (-)     04 November 2015

You can pay one time alimony or per month if she file maintenance cases it depends upon circumstances at that time. But remember one thing your one decision makes your future. Its very easy to break a relationship but hard to maintain it. Go mcd if you both want to separate.

RAJIV   09 November 2015

No advice :) Its OK :)

RAJIV   09 November 2015

RAJIV   09 November 2015

RAJIV   09 November 2015

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register