LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrish21   04 December 2015

Divorce, Maintaince, Mentally ill fake complaint

I am taking medications for vertigo and dizziness, my family doctor prescribed me a medicine that fix the dizziness unfortunately the medicine belongs to a type of benzodiazipine that at given to mentally ill patients also, my wife told that judge that oak mentally suffering and that my child(3 years now, 1.5 years when my wife took my son to her mother's home in order to raise the child in her religion). I have photo and video proof that shows go much happy my child was till 1.5 years he lived with me, also my wife started to beat my child cruelly since my child was 8 months old and until 1.5 years, the child is would b heated on the face chest and back, I loved my child so much that and still loving , but my wif is not even showing my child's face. I kindly need advice for the below 1. In Crpc 125( she has stated that my take home is 56k per month so she needs 30k per month (15 to child and 15 for her) actually my salary is 56k but my average take home is only 35k per month for the past 1 year(Lop due to Dizziness & Fractured leg operated with Steel plate) will the court consider this? I have all proof 2. My wife / her parents and her money minded advocates are trying their level best to separate me from the child(more than a year I had not even seen the face of my child) though my child and I live in the same city, Crpc 125 seal date is march 15, if I say I can pay maintaince only from jan16(next hearing) will the judge accept. 3. I do not want pay any alimony or maintainence for my wife due to she deserted me and made me orphan, also she loved 3 guys simultaneously and then married me, she also confessed that she had s*x with one of her relative guy, I forgave her and married and that No I am suffering. Experts your valuable comments please. Thank you very much. God bless

Learning

2 Replies

Naren M   05 December 2015

Hi All,

Below is the conjugal notice sent to my wife by lawyer. Below mention points are true and I have evidence to prove all the same.

But I want to live with her and lead a happy life along with the growth of my child. Please give me a best advice to for this problem and solution. What will be the next step. My wife received the notice and I didn't get any response from her yet. It's about 10 days gonna over.

Am confused where it gonna end please provide me your valuable inputs

Madam:

Under instructions from my client Thiru Naren . M chennai  issue you the following NOTICE :

1.    That you and my client studied in same school at xxxx, in the same class.  When my client was working as xxx in yyy in Chennai, you and my client met in a bus.  At that time, you had lost your job and requested my client to get a job. My client also tried. You got job of xxxxx at yyyyy Chennai.  You requested my client to help in getting some Certificates, to produce to join the job.  My client provided you the help needed.  Ultimately you joined the post. 

2.    That during those times you and my client started talking about personal lives. My client had a love failure which informed you.  In turn, you also said that you had similar love failure.  Finding that my client is nice gentleman, you proposed him to marry your sister. My client agreed for the same and permitted you to proceed.  After some days my client stated that as both you and my client had bitter experience in love affairs, you both shall marry. As you are 3 months elder to my client, you did not agree and said that you would treat him as younger brother. But on finding that my client helped you in getting Certificates for the job you changed your mind and agreed to marry him. 

3.    That my client was deputed to Japan by his Office for a job there, on higher remuneration.  My client had talks with her people and the people of my client and made all to agree for the marriage.  My client advised that the marriage can be had after 2 years, but you insisted my client to leave the job at Japan and come back to marry her. Hence, my client left the job in Japan and came back to his Office to continue to work as xxxx.   Due to your pressure to marry urgently, my client took Rs.4 Lakh Personal Loan from HDFC Bank, and with the same he arranged for the new marital life.  Though marriage was conducted by your parents, no dowry was received and no jewels were demanded.  Only the marriage expenses were borne by your parents. 

4.    That the marriage  held on xxxx... yýyy... Since you have been working in Chennai and my client also was working in Chennai, both of you lived in Chennai. In fact, your parents also stayed for three months. At that time, you were conceiving.  But as you picked up Chicken pox, there was abortion.  In fact, as you complained as if my client’s parents were creating quarrels between you and my client, my client’s parents stopped contacts with my client.  

5.    That you once again conceived. While carrying, you were making allegations against my client to your elder sister.  Your sister advised that as you have good qualification and also a job, you need not depend on my client and to come out after the marriage of your younger sister and that she and her husband would take care of you.  This encouraged you to often quarrel with my client. In fact, you made my client restless on many occasions, without any reason or cause.  But, since you were conceived my client tolerated in the interest of safe delivery of the child. At that time, your earlier lover also had certain contacts. There were many problems due to the same.  In the situation, you did not show interest to continue your life with my client.   Further, due to your said behaviour, your parents and other relatives never showed any respect over my client. They talk in filthy language against my client.  But, you never supported my client.  Still, he continued to shower love on you. 

6.    That you delivered a female child on 27.7.2014.  You returned to matrimonial home with the child by end of October 2014.  In February 2015, your father was hospitalized in xxxx and so you went there along with child.  My client’s father also was hospitalized at that time, in xxxxx but you did not bother for the same.  Your father died in April 2015. You returned to matrimonial home on 13.5.2015. But you suddenly quarrelled with my client and went away with the child in the month of June 2015 to your parental home.  You had celebrated the 1st anniversary function of the child, without even informing my client and his parents.  When my client enquired you about the same, your mother and other relatives interrupted and talked in filthy language against my client and you did not support my client. My client was shocked over the same and he left your parental home asking you to return to Chennai soon.  My client stayed in a Lodge by midnight 12.30 hours. 

7.    That you came back by end of August 2015.  But you left your job without any reason. As you faced some health problem, my client took and left you at your mother’s place at xxxx on 20.10.2015, advising you to take rest and go to my client’s parental home for Diwali, and my client would pick you up from there.  But, to my client’s utter shock, you did not go to my client’s parental home for Diwali and also now you are refusing to return to my client.  There is no reason or justification for such action of yours.  My client recently came to know that when you have been in Chennai, after my client leaving for duties, you used to talk to my client’s male friends and chat for a long time.  Even during the course when you have been at xxxx, you had similar chatting with my client’s male friends.  When my client enquired about the same you surrendered and sought my client’s excuses.  My client had been very generous in condoning your lapses.  But your behaviour is very much strange.  At times you are talking to return back, and at times you demand my client to divorce. Thus, you are not in clear and proper sense and you seem to be put under some confusion by your people.  

8.    That you are putting my client in confusion whether you require divorce from my client, or you want to continue the marital life with my client with the child.  As stated above, your elder sister and even other relatives are giving you false hopes to maintain you forever.  You do not understand that you are now depending on your mother, sister & other relatives, but you challenge that you need not depend on my client.  My client is still generous towards you, in the interest, welfare and future of the child, being a female child.  But you do not realise the same.  With intention to give a fair opportunity my client is sending this Notice.   My client has hope that you still love my client and that you are interested in living with my client happily.  Hence, my client is ready for the same. 

9.    You are hereby called upon to come with child and join my client to lead a happy matrimonial life, within 15 days of receipt of this Notice failing which, my client will be forced to approach Court for restitution of conjugal rights holding you liable for the consequences thereof. 

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     21 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register