Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Divorce leagal notice -urgent

Hi All,

Marriage happened on 22-12.2012. 498a & DP 3 & 4 filed on Sep-13 and released on regular bail.after that settlement happened .My lawyer told us Divorce case filed by wife on 26.12.2013.we have received the legal notice from wife's lawyer on 29.12.2013 asking for Divorce. my lawyer told replied to legal notice on 31.12.2013 and filed Divorce.Till now we didnt get any Divorce notice.my lawyer is telling ur wife filed Divorce and we also filed Divorce.

Question

1) We didnt get any Divorce notice from wife and court.Please how I will come to know whether my wife filed or not?
2) My lawyer told immediately u will get Divorce, How that possible?
3) Is this MCD or exparte Divorce? Please advise.
4) If Divorce filed husband and wife should appear court or not? if yes,I didnt get any information from court and lawyer. if not how many days it will take to get Divorce? and without husband presence court will issue Divorce? Please advise.
5) Please advise whether my lawyer advising correctly or not?

Thanks for quick advise. 

Learning

6 Replies

abhijeet (Executive)     03 January 2014

please change your lawer. When you are saying that inspite of your lawer knowing that your wife has filed divorce, your lawer also made you file divorce. Thsi is not ethical.

Since your wife is ready to give you divorce, the only thing that is feasible for you is to get Mutual consent divorce as early as possible and get all cases quashed against you and your family by compromise.

K*I*L*L*E*R (tech)     03 January 2014

dear venkat i dont think this is MCD ,i believe this is contested divorce u r talking about

talk to some expert

dear venkat i dont think this is MCD ,i believe this is contested divorce u r talking about

talk to some expert

(Guest)

Hi All, Please advise some more answers on above question.Thanks for quick advise.

(Guest)

Hi All, Please advise some more answers on above question.Thanks for quick advise.

1untii and unless u didnt get notice divorce not filed, in case mcd both of u need to apply together , 2not possible mcd require 1yr seperation and six months more known as cooling period so total 18 months min, contested take 2 to 3 yr depending upon situation3looks exparte4divore will not given single handed in mcd and even in exparte court will sends summons amd will require ur personal presence

Hope It clearify ur doutds rest experts will guide u

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register