LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anancha perumal k (designer)     24 July 2011

divorce from wife

sir i am loving a girl for 20 years, i want to be with her, because i get lot of love from her. already i am having one children but my wife can not get pregnant again. so with this can i send a divorce notice to her.

i want to send a divorce notice what shall i do, i have informed her that i am going to divorce you but she says i will not sign, but i dont want to live with her. please guide me

Learning

2 Replies

Naveen (Manager IT)     25 July 2011

Dear Perumal,

How old are you?

I also have a problem with my wife(reason to see your post) but still I love my wife and my kid than anything on this earth. As stated by you if your problem with you wife is only that she cannot bear an other child then you are not only fooling your self but you are on a verge of creating a biggest blunder. Ask sorry to your wife and look after your wife and kid well, that is the best any sane person can suggest you. Love and marriage are two different things. All lovers will not have blissful marriage. Awake before you commit blunder.

Sorry if I have hurt you.

richa kapoor (designation)     10 December 2011

I AGREE WITH NAVEEN, BUT MR. PERUMAL, JUST TRY TO IMAGINE THAT UR THE WIFE AND UR BEING ASKED TO DIVORCE JUST BECAUSE UR HUSBAND HAS FOUND ANOTHER YOUNG GIRL, EVEN AFTER U HAVE BORNE A CHILD TO HIM, THAN HOW WOULD U HAVE FELT............. DON'T COMMIT SUCH A SIN IN LIFE AS IT'S JUST ONE LIFE AND WHO SAYS THAT UR GOING TO BE HAPPY WITH UR GIRL FRIEND AFTER GETTING MARRIED TO HER OR AFTER HAVING SECOND CHILD FROM HER. 

HOPE I HAVE NOT HURTED U SO MUCH BUT I HAVE JUST HELPED U IN UNDERSTANDING THE SITUATION BETTER. MAY GOD AWAKEN UR BUDDHA NATURE AND TELL U WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register