Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce from partner in permanent coma

Page no : 2

(Guest)

mr. gupta...ur sarcastic quote

"THEREFORE MR KAVI SHOULD CARRY HER LIFE LONG"

y did u use the wors carry?marriage relation is not to carry....it's to care for the partner........owise there's no difference left b/w marriage n live in if partners cant be true frenz to each other......

suppose one's parents or siblings go into a coma.we are supposed to still care 4 them.if we leabve them.we are branded as selfish.same labels women get if they leave their husbands...........however if wife goes into a coma,a man is willing to remarry.taking excuse of child care...........

tell me one thing gupta jee.......wen a man faces litgation from his wife,his brothers,sisters,etc stand up 4 him and schme together to throw the wife out of his life once n 4 all.however if the sam man's child needs care ,the very same parents n brothers/sisters are not around.y?

there are classical examples i have come across where a child has been very well taken care of by his dad himself or by  his dad's brother,sister etc....................

if marriage relation is not sacred,let no relation be sacred be it relationwid mum,dad,brother sister etc..y is it only the wife get 2nd hand treatment in india?if parent is in coma they are taken care of very well.and if wife is in coma men start thinking of a second marriage.............

(Guest)

y do u bring religion wen i talk of the karmic law?

altho these laws are quoted in religions,let me also explain that these laws are very scientific........

today even if all religions disprove karmic laws,the laws of karmas continue to function............

even newton has proven"every action has an equal and opposite reaction"

i m basically talking of morality here..whether u give it the name of karma or wotever...........

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     19 July 2010

" remember law of karma " - it is your language, not mine.

ACTUALLY IT IS NOT A LAW, EITHER RELIGIOUS OR THE LAND.

IT IS A PHILOSOPHY, A PART OF HINDU PHILOSOPHY; I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DESCRIBED IT AS A LAW.

IT IS PURELY UNSCIENTIFIC, BASELESS & LOGICLESS. BASE OF THIS PHILOSOPHY IS REBIRTH OF A SOUL. IT IS A DONATION OF ' BRAAMHANNYA - BAD'. PHILOSOPHY OF BRAMHINS. BASED ON ' MANUBAD '

THIS MANUBAD ALIAS BRAMHANNYA BAD IS THE ACTUAL REASON OF MALE DOMINATAION OVER THE FEMALE IN INDIAN SUBCONTINENT

NEWTON'S THEORY AND  THE PHILOSOPHY OF 'REBIRTH OF A SOUL' IS COMPLETELY SEPERATE ISSUE - HAVING NO LINK.

YOU TELLING ABOUT MORILITY. - BUT THE ADVICE OF YOUR ABOVE POSTING IS IMMORAL WITH A ATTITUDE OF DOMINATING THE RESPECTIVE MALE.

IF THE PERSON WAS FEMALE YOUR ADVICE COULD BE REVERSE AS I GUESE.

(Guest)

@ arup

YOU TELLING ABOUT MORILITY. - BUT THE ADVICE OF YOUR ABOVE POSTING IS IMMORAL WITH A ATTITUDE OF DOMINATING THE RESPECTIVE MALE.

y wud i like to domiate him?who's he to me?i was just giving him a piece of advice................now who are you to interfere in what i talk to others??i have not even seen him?he's not a kid that he will get "dominated " by me and take decisions according to wot i like?

i have every right to advise someone regarding wot i feel is right and u have no business to poke ur nose into wot i am saying...............................there's no harm in talking abt morality..............and plz dont talk abt wot's written in hindu culture.all the vedas that were written were based on universal laws................even science recognizes the law of cause and effect or karma wotever u call.................for that u need to study scientific books on the nature of mind and universe to understand karma from the perspective of science.the soul that we recognize as aatma in hinduism is called "energy" in science,that can neither be created nor be destroyed....to summarise,if our energy is impure,we automatically attract similar energies.dats the law of karma or cause n effect in simple terms..............

right now u r saying all these things coz u are speaking from a man's perpective.however if ur own sister or daughet was into a similar sitaution and her hubby wanted to remarry,u wud have definately felt bad.........and then created a thread with a fake profile name here in this website,saying how selfish men can be wen their wives fall sick........

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     20 July 2010

PLEASE READ SCIENCE AGAIN.

the soul that we recognize as aatma in hinduism is called "energy"

YOUR IMAGINE IS NOT SCIENCE

YES HE IS NOT A CHILD.

HE WILL WRITE EVERYTHING WHAT WE WRITE HERE.

(Guest)

@ arup

"YOUR IMAGINE IS NOT SCIENCE"

oh.how did u know i am imagining?i advise you to read some books on similar sciences i am talking about before commenting upon mmy view......and also improve your english.........

ok atleast you accepted that he's not a kid.thanks!

I PUT MY URGUEMENT HERE; NOT STOPPING YOU ADVICEING ANYONE.

WHILE URGU ON A PERTICULAR POINT/ ISSUE, KEEP IT MIND THAT IT SHOULD NOT SKIP FROM IT'S OWN ROUTE.

THE BOGOUS THINGS ARE NOT SCIENCE.

WHEN I TOLD THAT HE IS A KID?

(Guest)

let u call them bogus.it won't change reality.because you have no other interests except critising women here in this website.dats fine....i can understand ur frustration...

u said u r not stopping me from advising anyone.r u sure?

please check your first comment to me 19 July 2010, 21:51of:

here u commented sarcastically when i advised this thread author something about showing compassion to his wife...............if you believe in freedom of expression and freedom in advising others,why on earth you came and started arguments with me,forcing me to change my views and calling me dominating?

i am sure you have the answer...............

I AM NOT AN ENGLISHMEN.

I USE ENGLISH FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMMUNICATION.

PLEASE PUT YOUR PROBLEM TO UNDERSTAND ME.

WHEN YOU SAY " the soul that we recognize as aatma in hinduism is called "energy" I UNDERSTOOD YOUR GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AS WELL AS KNOWLEDGE OF SCIENCE.

"THEREFORE MR KAVI SHOULD CARRY HER LIFE LONG"

WHERE &HOW YOU FIND IT - sarcastic ?

( sarcastic - YOUR LANGUAGE).

(Guest)

@ arup

thanks for ur high level of understanding.......................

it's not my general knowledge that i am saying this...................there are branches of science that deal with this thing i am talking about........u may have not even heard of them,leave alone read about them.......so it's okay......i wud not like to elaborate on them since it won't enter your narrow minded psyche..........and moreover this is a law forum.not a scientific forum...........u are arguing as winning over someone makes u feel powerful...........

good night and please take some rest! since we don't have similar beliefs,it's better to end our argments now.............

PEACE!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register