Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish Kulkarni (ABC)     01 May 2012

Divorce case query

Hi All,

I have few queries regarding my case.I have applied for divorce on the basis of mental cruelty.We both were in the relationship for last 6 years & we have a girl child of age 4.I have clearly given all the information about my emotional sufferings in the petition i filed for the case. I am awaiting the reply for the same from other side.I strongly believe that the other part will not accept their faults & do false allegations against me in the court.My query to the experts is as follows:

1> During the hearing if the Judges are not happy with the explanation which i provided is there any chance that my petition will be rejected by court & i will be forced to continue our relationship.?

2>. If yes is there any way I can appeal to the verdict given by the court.?

3>. In our case The Wife & her parents were responsible for not maintaining my child well during early birth days (2 months of age) resulted into bad health condition & many complications during further childhood.So can the mental torture happened because of this be a strong point in getting divorce. ?

4>. Can i claim the custody of my child because of point 3 ?

Seeking your opinion on this .Thanks in Advance.

Learning

1 Replies

RK (adada)     01 May 2012

Dear Ashish

Getting Divorce in India for Men is extremely tough, If both of you dont want to stay together, Go for Mutual Divorce or else waste your entire life runnning around court rooms and wasting your hard earned money.

Indian Legal System is biased towards women whom they call as Abala Naari and she has all the rights and Men are just a puppet whose only job is to earn money and support the family.

Men has no rights in India, even if you file divorce under cruelty and desertion grounds, PREPARE YOURELF FOR DOWRY, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, MAINTENANCE AND OTHER CASES.

Go for Settlement or else face the consequences. Indian Legal system is Rotten and Biased

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More