Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ketan (SE)     06 September 2012

Divorce case please help....

Hello,

I have just married on last 6 may 2012.

My wife is at her home from 13 June 2012.

We are fight on 12 June 2012. Then after She not pick up my phone so I drop sms that go to your home and I will inform her brother and my father.

After that I said sorry and call my father that please do let her not to go her home.

She is working as a professor. Second day she go to college from my home. and at the end she admitted in hospital because she didn't taken any food from 2 days. and in hospital making wrong statement about me that I beat her , i m too much dirty person etc etc..... I never beat her I am not that type of person. 

After that her father took her home without informing me and my family. After that she write down 10 pages about me all the false statement like i m in bad character, i m interested in her body only. I am make dirty talk etc... and at the end she write down that anyway she does not want to go with me. she had written many times in last two pages. She write down this letter to her father,uncle. but accidentally I got this letter,

Can I got divorce on base this ? In that letter clearly mention she do not want to stay with me. please do not force me telling to her father.

What is value of this letter ? She had written her self.She shown my character very bad. We are together only 22 days physically and 2 month after marriage as I am doing job in other city.

I cant continue any more with her. May be she had message that I told her go to home and I will inform brother and father Should it make my case worst ?? How much I have paid if they go to court.

She is verbally now ready to come with me but friendly speaking not from hearth may be family pressure.

But we have letter in that she mention that anyhow she does not want to stay with me...

Learning

3 Replies

rahul (director)     06 September 2012

Doesnt want to stay with you doesn't mean that she will give u divorce  or you entitle to get divorce.

there are lacs of wife in india, who dont want to live with her man... , and also dont want divorce.

i think if she is  willing to join" verbally",, you should consider this..

RK (adada)     06 September 2012

Ketan

It seems that you are immatured and newly married, Make your wife comfortable in the new environment and start builiding relationship with her.

Dont think about Divorce, you wont get it, DIVORCE IS NOT A PIECE OF CAKE, Men in India have to go through HELL in order to take the divorce.

Both of you can also meet a Marriage Counsellor....

Ranee....... (NA)     06 September 2012

Go for marriage counselling..divorce is easy to file..but hard to get..even if it were easy this is not the solution.

you should help her to be easy with your family..

end she admitted in hospital because she didn't taken any food from 2 days

has the matter gone so worse that she was not having food for two days and you did not force/insist your newly wed bride to have....?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register