LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep (Manager)     14 January 2012

Divorce appealed at hc



Upon my petition, Hon'ble Family Court granted Divorce but High Court granted "interimm suspension" upon her appeal. What is procedure to respond (and defend myself) without involving Advocate (in-person) ? Is it advisable ? Is it risky ? Usually how long does it take for the case to come-up since date of suspension and how can we know when the case is going to come-up ? is there any legal way to expedite it ? Please throw some light.

Please advice other articles / threads. Thank you. Happy Pongal & Sankranthi.




 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query