LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gautam (not disclosed)     02 November 2013

Divorce and

in a divorce/maintenance/alimony case, if a spouse has invested in a property secretly and therefore have an asset, how can the other spouse get the information of the same to prove the actual net worth of teh petitioner or the respondent.


 3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     02 November 2013

Engage some investigating agency, it is not a legal querry to be put on this forum

ram sharma (Software Engineer)     02 November 2013


T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 November 2013

You cannot ask the government to form an inquiry commission for all these, engage some private detectives and find out what ever you wanted to know about the person whom you are interested in.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register