LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HIDAYATHULLA KHAN (Business)     17 January 2014

Divorce

SIR I AM MARRIED TO A DIVORCEE SHE IS OF BAD CHARACTER , FROM HER FIRST MARRIAGE SHE HAD A DAUGHTER AND LATER SHE HANDED OVER THAT DAUGHTER THROUGH FINANCIAL COMPROMISE , NOW I HAVE TWO MALE CHILDRENS , NOW SHE HAS STARTED TO CREATE PROBLEM , HOW CAN I GET THE DIVORCE AND I NEED TO KEEP BOTH MY CHILDRENS WITH ME .

KINDLY ASSIST ME

Learning

6 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 January 2014

Have you married her under muslim personal law as per muslim religious customs?, is she a muslim woman or other religion?  Advise will depend on your answers.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     18 January 2014

if you are 

muslim then you can divorce her without court interference & file a civil suit for child custody under GWA.

HIDAYATHULLA KHAN (Business)     19 January 2014

Yes Sir married under muslim law , she is a muslim

can i get both the childrens under my custody , both of them are male aged 5years and 3 years

sir she has planned to go away to her mothers house along with the childrens and there she is going to file a complaint , she has also taken away important documents of mine from home and is never agreeing that she has taken those, now what would be the better option such that i can get rid of her and take back my childrens. she has planned something big. after her first marriage also she had played the same game with that husband and later she handed the first husbands female child by financially compromising with him, she had leaved with him for 07 years , i am married her form past 6 years, sir one more thing will there be any possibilities that  she file any dowry case on me, such as to harass me , she had done the same thing to her first husband and her inlaws. kindly reply soon

sir she has planned to go away to her mothers house along with the childrens and there she is going to file a complaint , she has also taken away important documents of mine from home and is never agreeing that she has taken those, now what would be the better option such that i can get rid of her and take back my childrens. she has planned something big. after her first marriage also she had played the same game with that husband and later she handed the first husbands female child by financially compromising with him, she had leaved with him for 07 years , i am married her form past 6 years, sir one more thing will there be any possibilities that  she file any dowry case on me, such as to harass me , she had done the same thing to her first husband and her inlaws. kindly reply soon

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register