LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Waseem Akram   23 August 2019

divorce

THE LAW SHOULD GIVE A EQUAL RULES EVERYONE if a men and women get married. it will be a marriage certificate after 2are 5 years it will come to divorce.in a marriage certificate they keep a promise each other as a life long we will be together forever...in a same divorce certificate the law should give after divorce u should not marry to any other third person.

Learning

3 Replies

TGK REDDI   24 August 2019

I can't accept Janab Wasim Akram's theory.

I don't think marriages are made in heaven.    I don't accept the existence of heaven, either.

There shouldn't be any law preventing a man or woman from seeking divorce or from getting remarried.

I, on the other hand, think that it should be easier to get divorce, easier than triple talaq.    One talaq should be more than enough.    Uttering talaq shouldn't be the monopoly of men only.

What's more, I think the institution of marriage should be done away with.

TGK REDDI   24 August 2019

Many people threatened me that public won't let me live unless I marry. A few friends told me that they were marrying out of fear of society. An overwhelming majority of people don't have the courage of admitting this. Einstein told marriage was invented by an unimaginative pig. Socrates had told that there shouldn't be marriages and children should be reared by State. The period in which people lived without marriages is a hundred times as long as the period of existence of marriage. If marriage is proved to be futile, we shouldn't hesitate to follow the people of primitive ages.

Waseem Akram   27 August 2019

Indian constitution should make a new law ..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register